Tuesday 28 June 2011

Posing Naked!


Self portrait
My accomplice is such a busy girl! So many hobbies and activities! I haven't drawn her for 16 days now and it will probably be another week before I get the chance. Like any art, drawing has to be practised as regularly as possible to maintain a level of proficiency. When I find myself without a model I have to turn to self portraits, which I do enjoy but it's a different experience. I've always found that beginners draw me much easier than female models. My body has many more reference points to help keep track of the drawing. I've also found that pictures of me seem to sell, those that I do and those of other artists. So while Naked Two is busy elsewhere, I'm going to be looking in the mirror, practising and creating some powerful male nudes...

No comments:

Post a Comment