Sunday 15 January 2012

Art meets Passion!

Voluptuous
Out of the blue... I was invited to show my work in Sinsins Lovestore, Norwich. I met with Martin who owns the shop and liked his open approach to our human needs! I also liked his eagerness to do it now so I returned the next day and hung 14 pictures amongst his imaginative collection of sex gadgets. For once, my frank and open work looked rather tame amongst the erotic packaging of his goods! I was amazed at how busy the Lovestore was and the wide range of customers happily browsing and buying. Martin is very keen on my pictures and wants more, pushing the boundaries and laying on events and activities in the store. So first up is a Valentine's Day Nude demonstration of drawing on Saturday 11th February. Not quite sure what it will be yet but there'll be lots of showing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment