Thursday 10 November 2011

The Hanging

Sitting easy
That's it... time's up! Tomorrow I hang the work. Saturday the exhibition As Nature Intended begins at the King's Lynn Arts Centre. An exhibition of nude drawings, paintings and photographs. I've done what I can to drive it along and promote it. There is so much more involved than just doing the fun drawings! I've been framing and wrapping and writing supporting stuff and I'm pretty worn out. It's been a big, long indulgence and I have enjoyed every drawing session. I've done some good stuff that I won't mind keeping if nobody buys anything. What a terrible time to try and sell pictures! Retail figures are rock bottom. But that's not why I've been drawing all year. All these pictures are like memories of fun moments when I've played at being an artist!

No comments:

Post a Comment