Monday 3 October 2011

One last picture

Kneeling
I've been sorting out my pictures for the exhibition in King's Lynn Arts Centre starting on the 12th November and I think I have more than enough to put on a good show. However it won't be as planned the work of just the two of us! We haven't done enough to fill up the Red Barn gallery so I've invited a photographer and a sculptor to join us in our show of nudes. I've asked them to submit posts and introduce themselves so I won't say anymore for now. I have a lovely big frame to fill and a big lively charcoal drawing would look great in it. I've done a few but haven't decided on which drawing to use. Here's one that's in the running. I like the strong expression and lively mark making. let me know if it appeals to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment